0.1.7 Code Name : Rudimentary (link should be up within a couple of hours)

It's been a while. Plans never work out as I hope they do. College has been super tough on me, and it's a miracle I've been able to do even this little. It's not exactly Finals week, more like Finals month for me, given all the projects I've got due  soon. So I won't be working on this till January, when I get a break.

What's in 0.1.7?
The content next morning , which isn't much, but it's something.
Bug fixes.
Back end systems for day and time.
Items text and stuff.
And that's it
(scroll down for known bugs)

What'll be in 0.1.8?
The return to Esme will be massive.
Hopefully I'll be able to put out the whole of the next day, (noon, evening, night) out, and thus end the intro, and finally let the player cycle through days and experience as many lewd scenes as often as they want. But farming will still not be in the game , I suspect.

Issues :
Art 
I've been talking with SexySketches, a fantastic artist. I've got some pieces already, and that system will be implemented in 0.1.8. This art is only character busts, but I think you'll like them.

Sprites
A friend is tinkering with a system of sprites that I'd be able to tap into and create my own, soon. No ETA as I'm not exactly paying them for it, but from what I've seen so far, it looks amazing.

Content
I am not intentionally being a tease. Except a little. Sex will happen, but I refuse to rush it. I know the frustration of the second-time playthrough, when the reader doesn't care for scene setting. For that reason, I will put more debugging and stage-skipping tools in the game as I progress.

Another issue is that it says that there is M/M on the front, but there are barely any male lead characters. This will change in due time. However, a totally M/M playthrough is not possible. I apologize for any of you who were hoping for that. While it's possible to ignore major nonM/M content, it'll be too much of a compromise and will not be enjoyable for you. Once again I apologize.

It's the same with many other kinks. They will appear given time, as the sexuality of the characters develop (i had initially planned to do this even slower, but at this point even I'm getting frustrated and will accelerate it a little).

Known Bugs for 0.1.7
-There's a problem with NPC's not staying where they're supposed to be and resetting to strange locations when you leave and reenter the map. I'm using YEP's Save Event Location, and I've not been able to find a solution for it. It shouldn't affect gameplay right now, but please let me know if it does.

-If you issue a mouse command to move, and while the MC is moving, you alt-tab, it's very  easy for the MC to get stuck. So , don't do that. I think this is an RPGmaker problem, and there's little I can do about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More (slow) progress

0.1.06a