The Framework of My Ambition

Took some time off studying for my midterm to relax and work on Esme's whole map. The sneak peek you get of the town as you first start the game isn't all of it, by no means. The map really embodies my ambition with this project, to have a living, breathing, Witcher3 sort of feel to Esme, with many NPC's you'll run into and forget, too many to track, a whole bunch of voyeuristic nuggets about people's private lives like a Deus Ex game...heck yeah this is going to be fun~!

If I ever get around to doing any actual work on it.....I can't wait till december....
but be warned, I don't think I can have 0.1.07 out anytime soon, not even for the next two weeks.

Comments

  1. just wanted to say that first run through on the farm the chicken randomly moved into the path and I couldn't get to the door so the whole thing kinda froze since the script couldn't complete. I doubt it will happen often and may take several tries to duplicate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really hoped that it wouldn't be a problem when I was coding it, but it clearly is. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, and I'm sorry you got locked out of the game cause of it. I'll fix it asap.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More (slow) progress

0.1.06a